The P-spot refers to the prostate gland. It is a sensitive area on the surface of the prostate inside a man's rectum. It's found about 2 inches into the rectum on the upper wall.
- It has the shape of a chestnut measuring about 3 cm long and 4 cm wide.
- It is composed of two lobes, separated by a groove.
- It is located in front of the rectum, just under the bladder. Urine passes through it during urination.
- It contributes to continence, thanks to sphincters that prevent unexpected leaks.
- It also contributes to the production of seminal fluid, the main component of semen.
There is a group of nerve endings that induce pleasure and surround the prostate.This is the pleasure point!!! When this point is stimulated with gentle pressure, it feels amazing.
Prostate toys are specially designed to press against the prostate with gentle yet delicious pressure and vibration.